How to Use BOARBETTER®
Input your text here! The text element is intended for longform copy that could potentially include multiple paragraphs.
- Begin administering BOARBETTER® post weaning on day 4 (recommended). Earlier application may reduce the wean-to-estrus interval.
- Ready to use. Do not dilute.
- Calibrate a garden type or other sprayer to deliver the correct dose.
- Spray 4 mL of BOARBETTER® onto the female’s snout (directing towards the nostrils) prior to heat check.
- Use just prior to or instead of normal boar exposure.
- Apply back pressure test to check for signs of estrus.
- If using conventional artificial insemination breed the female if she is in standing heat.
- If using PCAI (post cervical artificial insemination) follow farm specific PCAI breeding protocols.
- An additional spray can be administered to females while breeding occurs during conventional artificial insemination but after breeding occurs when using PCAI.
- If sow is not in estrus, repeat treatment daily until estrus occurs.